It’s time to start decorating for the holidays, and what better way to do so than by purchasing a wreath to support Pender County 4-H! These wreaths come from Pardue Tree Farm and Nursery in Sparta, NC. They are a three generation family-owned farm and have been in the evergreen business for over 25 years. They harvest by hand the Fraser Fir and Boxwood boughs to make their wreaths.
- All proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit the 4-Hers of Pender County 4-H!
- The outside diameter of the completed wreath is approximately 20-24 inches!
- Payment is required at time of order!
- Order deadline: November 16, 2012!
- Wreaths will be ready for pick-up on November 29 from 8:00am-5:00pm at the Agriculture Building (801 S. Walker St. Burgaw).
Thank you for supporting Pender County 4-H!